- Mac OS: 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina.
- Windows: 7 SP1, 8/8.1, or Windows 10 (Classical view only).
- The installation footprint is approximately 125 megabytes (MB) on Mac OS and 215 MB on Windows.
- For voice calls, a sound card, speakers, and a microphone or a headset are required.
- For video calls, a webcam is required.
Minimum system requirements for respective operating systems need to be fulfilled, with the following additions:
- A minimum of 2 GB random access memory (RAM) is required.
- A minimum 1.5 GHz CPU is recommended. A dual core CPU is recommended for video calls at a minimum.
- Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) 1.5 or higher is recommended.
For high definition (HD) video, the following is recommended:
- HD camera
- HD resolution support in display
- Quad Core x86 or equivalent at a minimum
- 4 GB RAM Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments are not supported.